Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4T #4

C4T #2
A head teacher writes..
In this sarcastic post the author uses pencils in place of computers and other technology. He writes about how his administrators want children to share a “pencil”, and four students to one pencil is just fine. After all, in their time they didn’t even have a pencil, the children should be happy with sharing one. The author then talks about wanting each student to have their own pencil and even be able to take it home with them. The administrators however, think this is an awful idea. They come up with excuses such as the students wouldn’t be able to focus in class and would use the pencils from non school related topics.
My comment:
I am a student at the University of South Alabama and I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class. I really enjoyed your blog. The idea that every student should have a pencil and even be able to take it home with them.. crazy. Great blog! Thanks again.
C4T #1
Double or quits:
Mr. Wheeler has set up two separate twitter accounts, @timbuckteeth account and @stevewheeler account. His first account is used for work and the second is used for fun and entertainment purposes. He is doing an experiment to see how people react and if they will unfollow one or both of his accounts. He is not tweeting the same thing on both accounts but he wants to see the reaction of followers on his more popular account @timbuckteeth compared with his new @stevewheeler account which has less followers.
My comment:
This was a very interesting blog Mr. Wheeler. I am relatively new to the twitter community but I am starting to get the hang of it. I think having two twitters could be a good thing. One of my friends has two facebooks, one for her friends and family and the other for coworkers and clients. I can understand the need or want to have two separate accounts. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment