Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blog Post #3

A vision of students today

This video is completely on point in my opinion. I am a 5th year senior and I am at my third college, and they have all been very different. I was a college athlete my first two years so I understood the need to manage your time effectively. I know we all have busy schedules but i have found the real key is to be organized and get the most important things out of the way and then that leaves time for your extracurricular activities, not to mention how much that will cut down on stress from procrastination.
In the beginning my classes were not exactly “relevant” to my life, but I attribute that to the fact that they were gen-ed courses. The more you get into your major the more relevant your material will seem to your life. I also think it is absolutely ridiculous that a teacher will require you to buy the 10th edition of a book which will cost above $100 when the 8th or 9th edition would be completely equal. I have a real respect for teachers who care about saving their students money. This was a great video, I hope more people appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment