Sunday, November 13, 2011

C4K # 10

Mrs. Yollis's class blog:

Mrs. Yollis seems like an amazing teacher. From her blog I have learned that she loves being a teacher and has traveled to different parts of the world doing what she loves. She has put so much effort into her class blog and her class website. Mrs. Yollis has included educational links for her students to help them stay involved outside of school hours.
I think it is great how she involves her student’s parents and families. I know once I become an educator I want to include my student’s families too. Parents love being able to see what their child has done in school and how much they are improving throughout the year. Mrs. Yollis has done an amazing job on her web site and class blog!

Blog Post #309:



Rexon,

I am a student from the University of South Alabama. I am currently in Dr. Stranges EDM 310 class. I have never been to China but I hope to go one day. I find their culture fascinating and would love to experience it firsthand. This was a very interesting post. I know a lot of our clothing and garments come from overseas but I have never seen the actual factories they are made in. I really enjoyed all of the pictures that were included too. Thank you for such an insightful post.

1 comment: